Click here for the First Assignment:
Contact the Physics 12 teacher for help
Reading Materials for this First Assignment:
View the Learning Outcome for this course: Physics 11 & 12 Integrated Resource Package (Grade 12 Learning Outcomes are on page 17)
This is an ONLINE course ONLY, complete with online quizzes and tests, dropbox submissions, discussions, links to online resources and animations, online grades and communication with your instructor via pager, email and telephone.
It is recommended that students complete: Physics 11. Principles of Math 12 should be taken prior to, or concurrently with, Physics 12.
Unit 1: Kinematics, Dynamics & Gravitation
- Lesson 1: Mathematics in Physics (Course Activation Assignment)
- Lesson 2: Displacement, Velocity & Acceleration
- Lesson 3: Vector Kinematics
- Lesson 4: Vector Dynamics
- Lesson 5: Circular Motion & Gravitation
Quiz #3; Lab #1
Unit 1 Test covers the work of Unit 1.
Unit 2: Energy, Momentum & Equilibrium
- Lesson 1: Work, Energy & Power
- Lesson 2: Momentum
- Lesson 3: Rotational Motion & Equilibrium
Quiz #6; Lab #2
Unit 2 Test covers the work of Unit 2.
Unit 3: Electrostatics, Electric Circuits & Electromagnetism
- Lesson 1: Electrostatics
Send in Assignment #7
- Lesson 2: Electric Circuits
Send in Assignment #8
- Lesson 3: Electromagnetism
Quiz #9; Lab #3
Unit 3 Test covers the work of Unit 3.
Cumulative course final exam to be written at local testing centre.