Counselling & Student Support Services
A counsellor is available during the day at the Navigate Tsolum Campus for academic and career guidance. We provide assistance with cross enrollment questions:
- registration for distributed learning and online courses
- course planning
- graduation options
- career information
- post-secondary education planning
- scholarship and bursary information
- and other questions students may feel they would like to discuss in a confidential environment.
We can also facilitate referrals to community agencies who can offer students specific help such as medical, legal or financial aid. We encourage students and parents to contact a counsellor at any time via phone or email. Appointments can also be made by phoning a counsellor or the main office staff.
Navigate Student Support Services
The Navigate Student Support Services team is committed to assisting students with different learning needs who may require additional supports, adaptations, or modifications to curriculum to enhance their learning.
Specialized programming is available through a referral process.
As a team, we strive to provide coordinated, collaborative, and integrated services to support individualized learning. Services may be consultative or direct as determined by learning priorities, and may include the following:
- Individualized educational planning
- Low Incidence case management
- Psycho-educational assessment
- Speech and Language assessment
- Occupational therapy services